Termes et conditions
Subject to the terms of your membership agreement, your SeeSaw membership will provide you with:
- Access to your furnished office space. Access points and times may vary between membership plans.
- Regular professional cleaning of the communal spaces.
- Maintenance of the communal and office space, although you agree to be responsible for any damage which is caused outside of that which SeeSaw define as acceptable wear and tear.
- Use of Wi-Fi internet services and all general utilities.
- Access to meeting rooms and any in-room facilities. Depending on your membership plan, and always subject to availability, you may be entitled to a number of inclusive meeting room hours. This allowance may not be rolled over from month to month or to any contacts that are not part of your SeeSaw membership. If you use the meeting room without credit you agree that you will be charged for use of the facility at the current listed price.
- Access to our kitchens, which we will keep stocked with tea and coffee for your consumption.
- Paid use of our printer/copier/scanner.
- Acceptance of mail and deliveries during normal working hours on business days at our main reception. Collection of mail and deliveries should be by a named individual who is recognised by SeeSaw or an individual with appropriate I.D. Members will be
- required to sign for deliveries.
- Opportunities to participate in our events schedule and members-only benefits and promotions.
- Free access to shower facilities, bicycle racks and lockers on the understanding that you are liable for loss or damage of any personal items left within the building.
- Use of any extra services at an additional cost where required and upon availability.
- Access to the rooftop communal space.
PROVISION OF SERVICES
- Unless you have signed a studio lease or have a fixed desk, you have a non-exclusive right of access to and use of the workspace. You may not timeshare your membership. If you have a fixed space, you may only have as many people working in your workspace as equals the number of team members which you have agreed to include in your membership plan. This applies to organisational memberships associated with studio and non-studio-based agreements. You may add team members at any time but this may be subject to an additional charge.
- We are not liable for any loss as a result of our failure to provide a service due to a mechanical breakdown, internet outage, strike, delay, failure of staff, termination of our interest in the SeeSaw building or workspace, insured risk or otherwise.
- We do not guarantee to provide internet access in our workspaces at all times. There may be times where the internet is slower than we would like it to be, or not working at all, however, SeeSaw will endeavour to provide back-up services if faced with this situation. This may not always be feasible, but the community team will make every effort to keep members informed of the situation.
- Other than in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our team, SeeSaw shall have no liability to you in respect of any act, omission, neglect, delay of default by any of our staff, contractors or agents.
- We will not in any circumstances have any liability for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss or damage to data, third party claims or any indirect, special or consequential loss. We strongly advise you to insure against all such potential loss, damage expense or liability. SeeSaw takes no responsibility for the loss of personal property, equipment or materials, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, loss of confidential or other information, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty, negligence or any other loss.
- Subject to the provisions of the previous two paragraphs, our total liability to you arising from or in connection with your membership agreement and in relation to anything which we may have done or not done in connection with your membership agreement (and whether the liability arises because of breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) shall be limited to the fees paid or payable by you
- in the 6 months period immediately preceding the event giving rise to such liability (or, in the case of a series of connected events, the first of such events).
- If for any reason we cannot provide the services stated in your membership agreement by your start date, we have no liability to you for any loss or damages, but you may cancel the agreement without penalty. We will not charge you any fees
- until the services become available.
- The services offered are at all times subject to the terms of your membership agreement.
- All members are required to sign up to the SeeSaw code of conduct. This includes all team members included in organisational memberships. Breaches of the code of conduct may result in termination of individual or organisational memberships or
- may result In team members being excluded.
- Details regarding your individual payment terms and contract duration will be provided in your individual or organisational agreement which you will receive alongside these terms and conditions and the code of conduct for members.
- Members leasing studio space will also be required to sign a lease agreement alongside these terms and conditions and the code of conduct.
- You agree to:
- (1) When your agreement becomes binding:
- By completing and signing your application for membership (individual/organisational agreement, terms and conditions, code of conduct and studio lease where appropriate) to a workspace you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement, in the event that your application for membership is accepted by us.
- Please note that execution of your agreement does not mean that your application for membership has been accepted. Your completed agreement constitutes an offer to us to accept your membership application. SeeSaw is not bound to accept your
- application and may, at SeeSaw's discretion, decline to accept your application.
- Where we accept your application for membership, we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email confirming acceptance and notifying you when your workspace will be available, or your membership is activated.
- The terms of this agreement will then automatically become binding upon each of us.
- If we do not accept your application and you have paid us a deposit, we will refund your deposit and the terms of your agreement will not be binding on either of us.
(2) Our rights:
We are entitled to access your workspace, with or without notice, for cleaning, maintenance, safety or emergency purposes. We reserve the right to move or alter your workspace during these times.
We may at any time alter these terms and conditions and the pricing for our membership and services. Prior notice to members of any such alterations will be communicated to you not less than 1 month before any such alterations come into effect. Unless you object to these changes once notified, you will be deemed to have accepted them.
We reserve the right to employ CCTV as a means to monitoring the security of our
members using the workspace.
In no way does your membership with us constitute a lease agreement. Lease
agreements, where applicable, will be provided alongside these terms and
conditions and should be signed separately.
(3) Your responsibility over the premises on your departure:
- Upon your departure we reserve the right to charge additional reasonable fees for
- any repairs needed on your behalf above and beyond normal wear and tear.
- If you leave any of your own property in the communal areas of the SeeSaw site for
- longer than 7 days after your departure, we may dispose of it in any way we choose
- without owing you any responsibility for it or any proceeds of sale.
(4) Team members:
- If you are signing these terms and conditions on behalf of an organisation you agree to
- the following with regards to team members:
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the names of your team members on the SeeSaw website, in your online team profile.
- If you anticipate any changes to the individuals designated as team members, the team admin must update the member dashboard with the name(s) and email address(s) of the departing and new team member(s) and the effective date of this change.
- Only those individuals set forth in the team’s profile on the SeeSaw website will be deemed to be team members and entitled to access to your workspace or communal members spaces and to the benefits described in your membership agreement.
- If the number of team members exceeds the number allocated on the SeeSaw website, you will be required to pay additional fees per member. We reserve the right to limit the number of additional team members in connection with your
- membership agreement as we see fit.
- You are responsible for ensuring that individual team members accept and sign the SeeSaw code of conduct before access passes are provided. Any breach of the code of conduct by your team members will be reported to you with the expectation that
- you deal with this breach quickly and appropriately.
- SeeSaw reserve the right to ban any individual member that breaches your agreement, the terms and conditions or the code of conduct without notice if this action is deemed necessary and appropriate. Full disclosure of the reasons for this action will be provided to you. You will have the right to appeal this decision as per the relevant policy and procedure.
- In extreme circumstances, SeeSaw reserve the right to terminate organisational memberships if the conduct of your team breaches your membership agreement, the terms and conditions or the code of conduct.
- Availability at SeeSaw is subject to sufficient space being free to accommodate those members wishing to have access at any one time.
- We have the right to determine appropriate capacity levels so as to ensure all members receive an optimum experience of their use of SeeSaw.
- If you are on a flexible hotdesking plan, there may occasionally be times when there is no desk available for you to use and you need to work from the breakout areas.
- Access is always subject to sufficient space being available.
- From time to time, any member may be required to move to a different desk or office to accommodate the efficient use of space. For members on fixed desk or studio plans, prior notice of any such request will be provided to the team admin in writing not less than 7 days before any such alterations come into effect.
- Team admins of organisational memberships who require team members to access the space on a particular day or time should book in advance to avoid disappointment. The community team cannot guarantee that space will be available. Please contact the community team directly to discuss requirements.
- Our House Rules
- Please also refer to the SeeSaw code of conduct for a detailed outline of our expectations of individual members. A breach of the code of conduct may result in a member being banned from our services without notice.
- Office use of a retail nature, involving frequent visits by members of the public, is not permitted without prior, written consent by the community team.
- You will not operate a business which competes with our business in any way (including, but not limited to coworking spaces or office rental).
- You agree not to use the name SeeSaw or SeeSaw Community (Manchester) Limited in any way in connection with your business, without prior approval from the Brand and Communications Manager.
- You will comply with all relevant laws and regulations in the conduct of your business.
- You will not do anything that may interfere with the use of the SeeSaw workspace by us or by others, cause any nuisance or annoyance, increase the insurance premiums we have to pay or cause loss or damage (directly or indirectly) to us or to the owner of any interest in the building which contains the SeeSaw workspace.
- You are liable for any and all damage (and resulting costs) caused by you or those in the SeeSaw workspace with your permission or at your invitation.
- You will not install any office equipment, safes, lockable storage, printers, additional storage, cabling, IT or telecoms connections switches or hubs, without prior approval from the community team. You will not attach or affix any items to the walls, install antennas, or telecommunication lines or devices in the workspace or bring additional furniture into the workspace, without prior approval from the community team. You are responsible for the cleanliness and presentability of your workspace and any item left on the hotdesking open plan area will be removed every evening.
- You will not use the internet connection to host, spam, access inappropriate adult material, or conduct illegal activities. SeeSaw requires members to comply at all times with the relevant provisions of the Digital Economy Act 2010 when using the SeeSaw workspace free internet connection.
- You will not attempt to gain access to any computer system or SeeSaw network or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available to all SeeSaw users. You will not use SeeSaw in connection with any unlawful or immoral activity or perform any activity likely to be disrupting or dangerous to other members.
- Members will only receive an access fob once they have completed an induction with a member of the community team and signed all relevant documents. You will ensure all team members keep access fobs secure and agree to pay the replacement fee if any are lost. Upon termination of your membership agreement all access fobs must be returned, or a replacement fee will be charged.
- You will not allow any guest(s) to enter the building without registering such guest(s) according to our policies and procedures.
- You will notify us promptly of any changes to your team members or membership plan.
- You agree to ensure that each new team member reads and signs the code of conduct for members before access fobs are allocated. A copy of the signed form should be provided to the community team who will issue fobs accordingly.
- It is your responsibility to read all communication from us as they may contain information relating to changes in fees, services or other elements of your membership agreement. If you do not contact us to terminate your membership agreement, then you will be deemed to have accepted these changes.
- We may disclose information about you or your team members as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
- You will not misrepresent yourself to any SeeSaw member or any member of our community team.
- You are responsible for leaving your workspace and the common areas in a tidy state and condition. This includes within the kitchen and surrounding breakout areas. Any spillages and resulting accidents are your responsibility.
- You may be exposed to confidential information whilst at SeeSaw (e.g. business information, trade secrets, technology, customers and prospects). You agree to keep all such information confidential, except where compelled by competent legal authority to disclose it.
- The terms of your agreement are confidential. You agree not to disclose them without consent unless required to do so by law or an official authority. This obligation continues after your agreement ends.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS (1) Insurance
- It is your responsibility to arrange, at your own expense, all insurances relating to personal property, commercial general liability covering yourself and any team members, for property loss and damage and injury to yourselves or your guests. We accept no responsibility for any loss of or damage to your property (or that of your visitors) while they are using the SeeSaw workspace or any of the services offered. You agree to provide proof of insurance upon request.
- For information relating to dogs on the SeeSaw premises, please refer to the appropriate section in the members code of conduct.
(3) Other members
- In case of a dispute between you or one of your team members and another member we are under no responsibility to mediate or participate. If this dispute in any way breaches the code of conduct, we may as one or both parties to leave the premises and in extreme cases reserve the right to terminate membership.
(4) Technology release
- In order to make use of all the systems offered at SeeSaw, it may be necessary to install software onto a member’s device. In addition, from time to time, at a member’s request, we or an affiliate may help troubleshoot problems a member may have in trying to access
- certain functionalities, such as printing or accessing the Internet. You agree that we (including our staff and our affiliates): are not responsible for any damage to any member’s computer system related to such technical support or downloading and installation of any software; do not assume any liability or warranty in the event that any manufacturer warranties are voided; and do not offer any verbal or written warranty, either expressed or implied, regarding the success of any technical support.
(5) Meeting room bookings
- Meeting rooms must be booked in advance. Use of the meeting rooms is subject to availability and for a minimum period of one hour. If occupation of a meeting room overruns the booking period, the additional period will be charged by the hour (unless
- access is included in your membership agreement). Provided that you give us 24 hours’ notice, we will change your meeting room booking to another date, subject to availability. There are no monetary refunds on cancelled meeting room bookings. Free monthly
- meeting room allocation is capped at 10 hours per calendar month per any one member unless stated otherwise in your membership agreement.
(6) Pay as you go bookings
- Provided you give us 24 hours’ notice, we will change your Pay as You Go day booking to another date, subject to availability. There are no refunds on Pay as You Go bookings.
- We reserve the right to inspect and/or remove (including by force) the contents of any unit if we suspect it is being used in contravention of the terms of your membership agreement, the terms and conditions of the code of conduct. In the event that a member
- fails to remove property from the unit, upon termination of their membership agreement, we shall have the right to remove/dispose of any such property. We shall be under no obligation to notify you of any such removal/disposal and shall incur no liability for any loss or damage which you may sustain as a result of such removal or disposal.
(8) Mailing address
- We offer only a postal address to which post and parcels may be sent and we do not provide a forwarding service. Under Section 75 of the Local Authorities Act 2007 we are required by law to keep records of all businesses that have mail held at SeeSaw for
- collection. In relation to any application for the registered address service, SeeSaw will undertake all necessary background checks in order to comply with its statutory and regulatory obligations whether imposed by local authorities, HMRC, anti-money
- laundering legislation or otherwise and shall be entitled to share the results of those checks with governmental or other regulatory agencies where it is deemed appropriate or where SeeSaw is under other legal obligation to do so. In the event that the information supplied by a member with reference to a registered address application is discovered at any time to be inaccurate or incomplete or if the results of any background check are unsatisfactory for any reason then SeeSaw will refuse to grant the application and immediately terminate the service without refunding any unused proportion of their registered address service fee. If a member’s application for the registered address service is granted the member shall be under a continuing obligation to notify SeeSaw of any change to the information given on the application form or any relevant change in circumstances at any time during the period of his or her membership. Once your membership agreement has been terminated, we will no longer hold any mailor packages delivered to us and you agree that we may dispose of any mail or packages and you will waive any claim or demands regarding your mail or packages delivered after termination of your membership agreement.
- Members should not allow guests into member-only spaces unless they are attending a meeting or event. If you have a studio lease you may have as many visitors as there is capacity in your office. Guests must remain inside your office or in our coffee shop area but are not authorised to work from our open-plan desks. For security reasons, each and every guest must be signed in when they enter SeeSaw member only spaces.
- All Confidential Information disclosed by us to you, remains the sole and exclusive property of SeeSaw Community Limited. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in your agreement or your participation or use of the services will be construed as granting any rights to you, by license or otherwise, in or to any confidential information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of SeeSaw Community Limited, or any other member.
(11) Meeting room bookings
- You release, and hereby agree to indemnify and defend SeeSaw, its affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives and employees, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal fees), expenses, judgments, fines and penalties based upon or arising out of (i) your negligent actions, errors and omissions, wilful misconduct and fraud in connection with the participation in or use of the services, (ii) any breach by you of the terms of your agreement; (iii) any advice that you were given (by our staff, affiliates or another member) whilst working at SeeSaw that you deem to have caused
- any negative impact or result on your business or personal wellbeing; (iv) all costs, damages or losses associated with any third party claim arising from any act or omission by you; (v) any injuries sustained whilst working from your workspace unless the injury is a
- result of our negligence to provide you with a safe environment. If roofs or other terraces are made available, you hereby indemnify us from any accidents resulting in the use of such space.
- Any recommendations or suggestions given by any member of SeeSaw staff cannot and should not be relied upon and must not be considered to be formal advice. SeeSaw and its community team shall have no liability to you in respect of any assistance given and you agree and hereby do indemnify SeeSaw and its staff in respect of any claim or liability which arises in respect of such assistance.
(12) No assignment
- You will not transfer or assign any part of your membership agreement or any of your rights or obligations therein without our prior consent.
(13) Use of the SeeSaw name and photos of the premises
- You may not take, copy or use for any purpose the name “SeeSaw” or any of our other business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade address, other identifiers or other intellectual property or modified or altered versions of the same, or take, copy or use for any purpose any pictures or illustrations of any portion of any SeeSaw properties, without our prior consent.
(14) Use of the SeeSaw application License.
- If you download any SeeSaw mobile device application (the “Application”), then, subject to your compliance with these terms, we grant you a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to install and use the application on a compatible mobile device that you own or control for your use, in each case in the manner enabled by us, for so long as you remain in good standing with your membership agreement.
- Other Application Terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for data usage fees and any other fees that your wireless service carrier may charge in connection with your use of the application. As between you and us, we own all worldwide right, title and interest, including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights, in and to (a) the application; (b) all related software and technology used by us to provide
- application features and functionality and (c) all usage and other data generated or collected in connection with the use thereof. Except as expressly set forth herein, you agree not to license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make any unauthorised use of any of the foregoing. In addition, you agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying ideas, algorithms or trade secrets of the application or any other software or technology of ours, except to the extent expressly required by applicable statutory law.
(15) Data protection
- Please refer to the organisational Data Protection Policy
- All personal and corporate information is only used by us for our own business purposes
- We will not pass your details on to third parties without your permission
(17) Server information
- FEES AND PAYMENTS
(1) Charging your payment card
- On signing your membership agreement, you authorise us to charge your credit or debit card on a monthly basis for all of the below fees:
- Your monthly membership fees; payable on a pre-agreed date, in advance during the term of your membership agreement (this may also be paid by direct debit);
- Any initial setup fees;
- Any security deposit;
- Fees for any printing, meeting room usage, mailing address or any other additional service that you have opted to use;
- Fees for any overuse of the meeting room;
- Fees to participate in any events or workshops;
- Any costs payable to us for damage to your workspace;
- Any costs payable to us for a replacement access fob; and
- Any other fees or costs payable to us pursuant to your agreement.
(2) Set up fees
- Before entering into your membership agreement, you may be required to pay a non-refundable and non-transferrable setup fee. We reserve the right to waive this setup fee as we deem appropriate.
(3) Security deposit
- Before entering into your membership agreement, you may be required to pay a refundable security deposit, generally equal to one month’s membership fees. The security deposit will be returned to you no later than thirty (30) days following the termination of this agreement, subject to the complete satisfaction of your obligations under this agreement and minus any cost of repairing your office. The security deposit is not intended to be a reserve from which fees may be paid. In the event you owe us other fees, you may not rely on deducting them from the security deposit but must pay them separately. We reserve the right to waive this setup fee as we deem appropriate.
(4) Membership fees
- All membership fees plus VAT are due in full on the date outlined in your membership agreement. Your first month will be prorated and on the payment date of the next calendar month your full month’s payment will be drawn. Payment will be withdrawn
- automatically every month on the agreed payment date until you end your agreement with us. We reserve the right to store your credit card details via our online payment gateway to ensure that you are automatically billed on your billing day every month, as well as in between billing dates, should you purchase any add-on services.
(5) Over usage
- Your membership plan may entitle you to a certain number of free meeting room hours per month or to a certain number of hours in your workspace. Should you reach this amount your access may be denied unless an additional payment is made. In this instance you will need to consult the SeeSaw community team to receive advice.
(6) Late fees
- If payment has not been received within 5 working days of your agreed payment date, we reserve the right to charge late fees and withhold services. If we are unable to debit your fees when due we will charge you interest and compensation at the rate prescribed by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (interest) Act 1998 on all sums payable under this Agreement which remain unpaid for 7 days from the due date, such interest being calculated from the due date for payment to the date of payment. Failure to pay or late payment of membership charges or other charges may result in us terminating your membership. We reserve the right to take appropriate steps to recover arrears.
(7) Outstanding fees
- Upon receiving fees for outstanding balances from you, we will apply the received amounts to the earliest month due first. Once past balances are satisfied, any remaining funds received will be applied to current fees due.
- You hereby accept that we will not refund any amounts for a period when membership is unused or days unredeemed, nor for any paid for unused meeting room bookings.
(9) Unredeemed days and credits
- Unused days become obsolete at the end of every paying month and do not carry through to the next month.
- If you dispute any part of an invoice you must pay the amount not in dispute by the due date. We reserve the right to withhold services whilst there are any outstanding fees, or you are in breach of your agreement.
(11) Payment methods
- We do not accept cash or cheque payments. We accept debit and credit card payment through our website. We may also accept credit and debit card payments via handheld processing terminals. Bank transfers and direct debits may be permitted. You agree to inform us promptly of any changes to your card and ensure that you replace your payment card details online prior to its expiration date. You will be able to update your payment details inside your member dashboard. If payment via credit or debit card fails on two occasions, we may require you to pay a non-refundable administrative fee of £50.
(12) Payment for recurring services
- Services can be cancelled at any point with the change coming into effect at the end of this paying month, until which time you will continue to have use of the service. A service may be added at any time during the month. The first month will be prorated and on the
- agreed payment date of the next calendar month your full month’s payment will be drawn.
(13) Changes to our pricing
- All our pricing is subject to annual increases every year during the term of your membership agreement. We agree to notify you at least 60 days prior to the increase. If you do not contact us to terminate your membership agreement, then you will be deemed to have accepted the change to our Fees.
TERM AND TERMINATION (1) Term
- Your membership term will commence once we have received your first month’s fees and any setup fee or security deposit that is required. Should the community team member agree that your membership term may commence prior to us receiving your fees, your first month will be designated as of the first day of your membership term. If your start date is a business day, you will be entitled to move into your Workspace on the start date. If your start date is not a business day, you will be entitled to move into the workspace on the first business day after the start date no earlier than 8 a.m. unless agreed otherwise with the SeeSaw community team.
(2) Cancellation prior to start date:
- Should you cancel your membership agreement prior to your start date you agree that your setup fees and/or security deposit will not be refunded unless otherwise stated by SeeSaw.
(3) Forced delay to your start date by us
- Should your workspace not be available for use on your start date, we will not be subject to any liability nor will such failure affect the validity of your membership agreement. In this event, your membership start date will be delayed until your workspace is made
- available to you. We will make all reasonable effort to ensure that you are kept up to date with our opening date.
(4) Minimum commitment period
- The minimum commitment period may differ from member to member and between membership plans and will be detailed in your membership agreement. Your minimum commitment period refers to an amount of full calendar months and to this effect a
- prorated first month would not count towards this period. Once the minimum commitment period has expired, your SeeSaw membership will be renewed automatically on a month by month basis and will continue to be renewed each month until you request to amend or cancel your membership plan.
(5) Changes to plans
- Membership plans may not be cancelled or downgraded before the minimum commitment period has expired unless SeeSaw agree to this request. Any request for early cancellation or downgrade must be provided to SeeSaw in writing. You may upgrade your membership plan whilst in your minimum commitment period, with the change coming into effect on your next payment date and with this triggering a new minimum commitment period. Once the minimum commitment period has expired,
- membership plans can be amended with the change coming into effect on the next payment day.
(6) Notice period
- You may submit notice prior to the expiry of your minimum commitment period but your notice will not be considered effective before the expiration of your minimum commitment period unless agreed by SeeSaw. You must submit notice of one calendar
- month in order for your membership to be annulled at the end of your Notice Period unless stated otherwise in your membership agreement.
(7) Terminating your plan at the expiry of your minimum commitment period
- All cancellation requests must be submitted by your team admin via your member dashboard or in writing to the SeeSaw community team. The last day before your agreed payment date will be your end date and you will not be entitled to prorate the last month’s membership fees.
(8) Removal of property post-termination:
- You agree to remove all property belonging to you and/or your team from your workspace prior to the termination of your membership agreement. If you have not removed your property within 7 days of the termination of your membership agreement, we will be entitled to dispose of your remaining property, and you will have no rights to any claims or demands regarding your property or our handling thereof. Furthermore, you agree to pay any handling fees incurred by us in the removal of your property.
(9) Changes or removal of team admin
- Only the most senior member of an organisation will have the authority to override the requests of or make a change to your designated team admin. If we have not received instructions from the most senior team member, we will use our own reasonable
- judgment to designate a new team admin. We reserve the right to request official documentation of Company Directorship.
(10) Our right to terminate
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership agreement and access to SeeSaw Site and online community immediately and without refund if:
- You are in breach of one or more of the terms and conditions listed here, the details listed in your membership agreement, the terms of the code of conduct or, if relevant, the terms of your lease.
- You fail to pay for the services provided by the due payment date;
- You become insolvent, go into liquidation or become unable to pay your debts as they fall due;
- We cease to have any right to occupy the building or SeeSaw Site.
- If we put an end to the agreement for any of these reasons, it does not put an end to any outstanding obligations you may have, and you must pay for additional services you have used.
- You agree to indemnify us against all reasonable and proper costs and losses we incur as a result of the termination.
“Application”: the SeeSaw online platform on which members manage their individual profiles and engage with other members
“Code of Conduct”: The document outlining our expectations of members which all members sign up to.
“Community Team”: Primarily the Front of House Team as well as Managing Director and Brand and Communications Manager.
“Confidential Information”: All information, know-how, prices, processes and initiatives of SeeSaw Limited.
“Dedicated Desks”: Your own desk within the open-plan area of the Workspace.
“Hotdesking Plans”: Flexible (40 hours per calendar month) or Unlimited hotdesking plans within the open-plan area of the Workspace.
“Individual Membership Agreement”: Your individual agreement outlining payment amounts, payment dates, notice periods and minimum commitment periods.
“Member Dashboard”: The private area of the SeeSaw website. This is where you will make all changes to your Membership Plan and profile or purchase any additional services.
“Members”: any individuals, including the Team Members, using the SeeSaw Workspace.
“Membership Agreement”: The entire contents of the agreement with you as an individual or as a representative of an organisation.
“Membership Period”: The term of your Membership Agreement.
“Membership Plan”: The type and use of the Workspace which you decide to take up with us and as set out in detail in the Membership Information Form in this Membership Agreement.
“Minimum Commitment Period”: The minimum term, as set out on the Membership Information Form, that you agree to hold your membership with us and before you are permitted to make any changes to or terminate your Membership Agreement. This term refers to an amount of full calendar months.
“Normal Business Hours”: From 8am to 6pm Monday-Friday and with the exception of Bank Holidays.
“Organisational Membership Agreement”: Your organisational agreement outlining payment amounts, payment dates, notice periods and minimum commitment periods.
“SeeSaw Site”: The physical premises where your workspace is located as well as the online SeeSaw community members website.
“Studios”: The private offices within the SeeSaw Workspace.
“Team Admin”: The only named Team Member who is permitted to make changes to this Agreement and/or give notice to terminate this Agreement on your behalf.
“Team Member”: Each member of your team that you have paid for to receive access to your Workspace and other benefits, all of whom are bound by the terms of this Membership Agreement.
“Us or we or SeeSaw”: SeeSaw Community Limited (registered at 86 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6NP, United Kingdom) or any of our subsidiaries, be they fully or partly owned.
“Workspace”: Your desk(s) at SeeSaw, be it within private studio spaces or in the open-plan area.
“You or Your”: The individual or company listed on the attached Membership Information form.